How to Reveal a Fake Account.
Facebook has put together a social network of over a billion people. Some of those people do not have the best interests of their fellow humans at heart. They may seek you out to get information, to steal your individuality, or even to destroy your status. How do you guard against predators like that? I’ll show you a few ways to protect your self and your family on Facebook. from fake facebook profile Read on.!!
- They find it exhilarating to be something they are not, or they are trying to hide from the people they talk to all the time.
- Look for status updates,wall posts and comments.If the user hasn’t updated a status for quite a long time and hasn’t been involved in any wall posting or commenting of other statuses,it means that the profile is likely to be fake.
- Check out the friend list.If found that maximum of the friends are of the opposite gender,it can be assumed that the profile is used either for fun or for random dating.
- Look out for recent wall posts,if u see loads of people asking…’THANKS FOR THE ADD….DO I KNOW YOU’……and yet the psots remains unanswered…it is bound to be a fake one.
- Fake profiles are created not for good intentions. They are mostly misused. People like to abuse and don’t want others to know their identity. Many men/women create fake female/Male profiles for dating and flirting. Most fake profiles are used for pimping activities. That’s about it.
- Fake profiles will rarely have any real photos their tagged photos are of cartoons or generated photos from Facebook apps. Their photos are also likely to be few and usually uploaded on the same date.
Facebook Fake Account Example Look
This is how the Fake account Looks Alike !
- Barely any profile information their profiles are not very telling, and the information present is scanty and what is available doesn’t reveal any personal details, for example; they may have their relationship status but no information such as where they schooled, where they work and family relationships. This is because most people who are creating a fake profile will not have time to write out details and lengthy personal information.
- Look at the recent activities.If it is that the user has just been adding randomers and making new friends,and that there are no pages liked or groups joined,it suggests that the user is determined in jst adding people and hence the profile is fake.
- Girls set up fake profiles to follow exes on Facebook. This one may seem a bit excessive, but it is certainly not unheard-of for a Girl to set up a fake Facebook persona in order to creep on her ex’s profile. At the very least, she might get a mutual friend to allow her a little access to an ex’s Facebook page. Whether you broke up badly or it was mostly mutual, if you don’t keep in touch, she probably wants to know what you’re up to. Instead of calling or e-mailing you, it’s easier and less embarrassing to scope out your profile while you are blissfully unaware that she is checking up on you. If you want to prevent this from happening, don’t add any strangers to your friends list. If you have a friend you know is still in touch with her, keep your interactions limited or unfriend them .
- I recently concluded that people I once considered as friends have fake profiles. I have determined that they are used by a narcissistic personality who craves attention and approval of others, and sets up these fake accounts to have imaginary exchanges…. almost always the end result is a group of “friends” bragging or complimenting their intelligence, appearance or personality. What freak shows…. this is clearly insecurity and loneliness at its lowest point. I’ll also add that these people are usually too self-centered and narcissistic to experience anything other than fake socialization. Their lives revolve around fiction… even at work they have difficulties maintaining productive relationships because they are incapable of living in the real world. So this was a minor summary of points to note while detecting a fake account on facebook. Thus beware of suck fake accounts which may lead to privacy dilemmas or likewise. Hope you people like the article and it benefits you in case you try to detect any suck profile…..!
I researched some facebook profiles and wrote this post to help you and your loved ones stay safe on social media not to scare you from social media. Social media can be very fun and useful. It helps me stay in touch with family, old friends and business contacts. I have become friends with people (who were strangers to me) all over the world. These are people who I would have never had the opportunity to get to know otherwise. I enjoy them but, I am careful about what I share with them. If something seems off or I don’t feel peace about it then I will not add them as a friend and even if I have added someone who turns out to not be right, I can still go back and unfriend them or block them if needed. Stay safe out there and try to avoid the sharks.
Read on More about facebook The Ugly side of facebook Fake Profiles .
Thank You for Reading !