So Last week we all saw the update from WhatsApp about it’s Whatsapp Business App Launch. And here is the Whatsapp Business App Live and available on Google Play store.
Say Hello to #WhatsApp for Business!
Instant messaging service WhatsApp officially launched Whats App Business App, a separate app that small and medium businesses can use to connect with their customers.
Whatsapp is free-to-download in Google Play store and what’s app business allows businesses to quickly reply to customers as well as automated replies, quick reply shortcuts., letting them know when the business is busy. It also allows businesses to review simple metrics, such as the number of messages sent by their company that have actually been read, according to the company.
Businesses using WhatsApp Business can connect with ordinary WhatsApp users as normal, as there’s no need for ordinary WhatsAppers to download the separate app, the company said. WhatsApp users will know when they are being contacted by a business rather than an individual, as it will be listed as a business account.
- Business Profiles: Help customers with useful information such as a business description, email or store addresses, and website.
- Messaging Tools: Save time with smart messaging tools — quick replies that provide fast answers to frequently asked questions, greeting messages that introduce customers to your business, and away messages that let them know you’re busy.
- Messaging Statistics: Review simple metrics like the number of messages read to see what’s working.
- WhatsApp Web: Send and receive messages with WhatsApp Business on your desktop.
- Account Type: People will know that they’re talking to a business because you will be listed as a Business Account. Over time, some businesses will have Confirmed Accounts once it’s been confirmed that the account phone number matches the business phone number.
People can continue using WhatsApp as usual — there’s no need to download anything new. And people will continue to have full control over the messages they receive, with the ability to block any number, including businesses, as well as report spam.
Read: How WhatsApp for Business can help small businesses